Configuring Abbot's Robot:
- number of milliseconds between generated events. . Default zero. Abbout 100-200 for a typical user
- Set this to either "robot" or "awt" to designate the desired mode of event generation. "robot" uses java.awt.Robot to generate events, while "awt" stuffs events directly into the AWT event queue.
- maximum number of milliseconds for
the system to post the AWT event corresponding to a Robot-generated event
- default delay setting
- the maximum number of milliseconds to wait for a menu to appear
- the maximum time in milliseconds to wait for a component to become available