Java News from Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Bob Martin has released FitNesse 20100103.
FitNesse is an open-source Wiki with built-in web server
for defining acceptance tests as web pages containing simple tables of inputs and expected outputs. New features in this release include:
- Parameterized Scenario Tables
- Can run nested Suites using !see.
- Plain Text Tables. e.g. tables without using vertical strokes.
- Sequential Arguments in Script Tables.
- Pages can now be saved in HTML format. FitNesse will still render and test them.